Baton Rouge-Style Potato Salad
- 3 lbs. red creamer potatoes, cooked in skins
- Worcestershire sauce
- Green jalapeño pepper sauce
- 4 green onions, chopped using white and green part
- 4 ribs celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper, optional
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickles or dill pickle relish
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, can be mixed in or used as a garnish
- 1/2 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup mustard
- Red pepper, black pepper, and salt to taste
- Paprika, for garnish
- Peel the potatoes, cut into chunks and place them in a large bowl.
- Shake 3-4 dashes each of Worcestershire sauce and green jalapeño pepper sauce over the potatoes.
- Add all remaining ingredients and stir gently to combine. Garnish with a dusting of paprika.