Chicken and Roasted Corn Frittata
- 2 ears of corn
- 2 Tbsp. Duke's Mayonnaise
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Chili powder to taste
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup sauteed onion
- 7 eggs
- 11/2 cups half and half
- 11/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- On two pieces of foil, squirt equal amounts of mayonnaise, lay the shucked corn on top, roll around, and sprinkle with cayenne and chili powder.
- Close up the foil and bake for about 25 minutes.
- Remove and cool.
- Cut the corn off the cob.
- Lower temperature to 350°F.
- Spray a deep dish 9" pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix the eggs, half and half, and cheese (and more seasonings if you want). Then mix the corn, chicken, and onion. Combine the two and pour into pan.
- 9. Bake for about an hour or until set.
- 10. Let cool and enjoy.