Chocolate Pecan Bundt Cake
- 1 package devil's food cake mix
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips (semi-sweet or sweet)
- 11/2 cups chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Bundt Cake
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using an electric mixer, mix the first seven ingredients until well combined.
- Stir in 1 cup of the chocolate chips and 1 cup of the pecans.
- Pour the batter into a greased Bundt pan.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes. Cool cake completely in the pan, at least 2 hours.
- Invert the cake on a plate.
- Microwave the remaining chocolate chips and the heavy cream in a glass bowl on high in 30 second intervals, stirring in between until it is fully melted and glossy.
- Pour the ganache over the cake and top with the remaining pecans.