Cowgirl Corn Dip
Sauces & Dips
Put this cheesy corn dip on the table and watch it magically disappear.
- 1 (8 oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 11/2 tsp. sweet paprika
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 3 cups frozen corn
- 1 (4 oz.) can diced green chilies, drained
- 6 slices thick bacon, cooked and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 11/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 11/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced, plus more scallion greens sliced for serving
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, Duke’s Mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, paprika, and cumin until smooth. Stir in the corn, diced green chilies, most of cooked bacon (reserve some for topping), 1 cup each cheddar and Monterey Jack, and scallions. Season with salt and pepper.
- Scrape corn mixture into a 10-inch cast iron skillet or baking dish and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cups cheddar and Monterey Jack and remaining bacon.
- Bake until dip is golden and bubbly, about 20 minutes. Garnish with more scallions and serve with tortilla chip