- 12 slider buns, halved, keeping sheet intact
- 1/3 cup Duke’s Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- 12 oz. sliced ham
- 12 slices of Swiss cheese
- 1 cup sliced pickles
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place bottom half of slider buns on a large baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together Duke’s Mayonnaise, mustard, paprika, and garlic powder and season with salt.
- Spread sauce on slider buns, then top with ham, cheese, and pickles.
- Top with top half of slider buns, brush with melted butter, and sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake until golden and cheese is melty, 10 to 15 minutes.