Cucumber Dill Salad
Starters & Snacks
- 4 large cucumbers, peeled and sliced thin
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 2 Tbsp. seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Duke's Light Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. dried dill weed or 1/4 cup fresh dill
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place sliced cucumbers and onions in a colander in the sink or set over a large bowl.
- Sprinkle with 2 tsp. salt, toss and let sit 10 minutes.
- Rinse cucumbers and onions and gently shake off excess water.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl, then fold in cucumbers and onions.
- Chill until ready to serve.