Duke's Garlic Steak
- 2 (7 oz.) rib-eye steaks
- 1/2 cup Duke’s Light Mayonnaise with Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp. white pepper
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/2 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp. lemon pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, garlic, Worcestershire, white pepper, salt, parsley and lemon pepper and mix well.
- Preheat a griddle pan over medium-high heat and brush the mayonnaise mixture over both sides of the steaks.
- Place the steaks on the pan and cook on each side until done to your preference.
- Remove the steaks from the pan and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.