Duke's Ham Sandwich
- Crusty, hand-sliced bread
- 2 Tbsp. Duke's Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard or horseradish
- Thin slices of ham
- 3-4 slices of roasted red peppers (found in deli or Italian section of grocery store)
- 2 paper thin slices of red pepper
- 2 slices of tomato
- 3-4 slivers of tart green apple
- 1-2 slices Swiss cheese
- A few leaves of your choice of greens (rocket, spinach, arugula or leaf lettuce)
- Slather Duke’s on each slice of bread. Assemble layers of remaining ingredients on bread placing cheese on top.
- Top with second slice of bread and broil for 2-3 minutes or until cheese starts to melt.
- Slice and enjoy.