Jason Alley's Red,White, and Blue Potato Salad
Starters & Snacks
6 to 8
- 1 lb. red skinned potatoes, diced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 lb. Yukon gold potatoes, diced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 lb. purple potatoes, diced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 6 small radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 rib celery, finely chopped
- 4 strips crispy bacon, chopped
- 11/2 cups Duke's Mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in a large pot of salted water and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce to a simmer and cook the potatoes until a knife slides easily into the potatoes.
- Drain and allow to cool fully.
- While the potatoes are cooling, combine the remaining ingredients, except the salt and pepper, in a large mixing bowl.
- After the potatoes have cooled, combine them with the mixed ingredients and cool completely in the refrigerator until ready to serve.