Lemon Feta Pasta Salad
Starters & Snacks
- 8 ounces dried short pasta, such as rotini or bowties
- 1/2 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Finely grated zest of 1 medium lemon
- Juice of 1 medium lemon
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill, plus more for serving
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt, plus more for pasta water
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1/2 medium English cucumber, quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced (11/2 cups)
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (3/4 cup), plus more for serving
- Bring 2 quarts of heavily salted water to a boil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the pasta and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes or according to package directions. Drain the pasta in a colander and rinse under cold water until cool. Drain well.
- Whisk the Duke’s Mayonnaise, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, dill, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl. Add the pasta, onion, roasted red peppers, cucumber, and feta cheese, and toss until evenly combined. Taste and season with more salt and pepper as needed. Garnish with more dill and feta cheese before serving.