Mashed Potato Waffle Bites
Breakfast and Brunch
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1/4 cup Duke’s Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt the butter in a small pan over medium-low heat. Add garlic and green onions, cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from heat, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine mashed potatoes, mayonnaise, flour, cheese, salt and pepper. Add butter mixture, stir until well blended.
- Preheat a waffle iron according to manufacturer’s instructions. Spray waffle iron with cooking spray.
- Drop evenly spaced heaping tablespoons of batter 2 inches apart into the waffle iron and close lid. Cook until waffles are golden brown.