Melissa's Chicken Divan
- 1 cup leftover rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 cups broccoli florets lightly steamed
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed wavy potato chips
- 1 tbs. melted butter
- Butter shallow baking dish.
- Mix together milk, soup, and mayo.
- Layer chicken, broccoli, then pour soup mixture over all. Spread to corners.
- Toss together cheese, chips, and melted butter. Sprinkle over evenly.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes or until top is cooked.