Sauces & Dips
- 8 oz. deli-sliced corned beef, diced small
- 11/4 cups sauerkraut, drained and chopped
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup Duke’s Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. bottled chili sauce
- 2 tsp. sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Crackers or sliced rye bread for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir all ingredients (except crackers) until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into an 8×8-inch baking dish and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or sliced rye bread for dipping.