Smoked Salmon Canapes
Starters & Snacks
- 1/4 cup Duke’s Mayonnaise
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp. capers
- 1/4 tsp. dried dill
- 1/4 tsp. lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Whole grain, seeded, or fruit and nut crackers
- 4 Persian cucumbers, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 (6 oz.) package smoked salmon
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Sprigs of fresh dill, for garnish
- Combine mayonnaise and cream cheese until well blended. Add capers, dill, lemon zest and salt. Cover and refrigerate until use.
- Assemble as follows: Cracker, dollop of cream cheese mixture, slice of cucumber, piece of smoked salmon, red onion.