- 2 cups self rising flour
- 1/2 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- Whipped cream
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Combine the flour, Duke’s, milk, and 2 tablespoons of the sugar.
- Spoon the mixture onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- While the biscuits are baking, combine the strawberries with the remaining sugar.
- Allow the mixture to chill for at least 1 hour, until the strawberries are juicy.
- To serve, slice a biscuit and fill with the strawberry mixture and whipped cream. Top with the biscuit half.