Thai Chicken Salad
Starters & Snacks
3-4 as a main dish
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup Duke’s Light Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1/2 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 5 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth and creamy. If dressing is too thick, add water, one tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency.
- Combine all salad ingredients (except peanuts) in a bowl and toss well.
- Arrange salad on a large plate. Drizzle dressing over salad, top with chopped peanuts.