Tomato Spinach Tart
Starters & Snacks
- 1 unbaked, refrigerated pie crust
- 3 tomatoes
- 10 oz. frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 11/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup loosely packed, chopped fresh basil
- 1 egg
- Prebake pie crust for 10 minutes at 325°F in 9 inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- In a separate bowl, add spinach (well drained), parmesan cheese, garlic, basil, egg, mayo and remaining mozzarella cheese and mix well.
- Cut tomatoes into wedges, arrange on top of melted cheese in pie shell, put remaining mixed ingredients on top.
- Bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes or until golden and bubbly.