- 3 small cans of tuna
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 Tbsp. Duke's Mayonnaise
- 12 slices of American cheese
- 12 hamburger rolls
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drain tuna and put in a large mixing bowl.
- Add onions, celery and mayo, mixing well.
- Put two large spoonfuls on the bottom half of hamburger bun. Then add a slice of cheese and the top half of the bun.
- Wrap with a piece of tin foil, then repeat until all sandwiches are made.
- Place sandwiches on the top oven rack and bake 15-20 minutes or until tuna mixture is hot and cheese is melted.