Turkey Cranberry Bites
Starters & Snacks
- 1 sleeve saltine crackers
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 tsp. The Spice Hunter Poultry Seasoning
1 14 oz. can jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Duke's Light Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. coarse black pepper
- 8 oz. thick sliced turkey, cut into bite sized pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine butter and poultry seasoning together in a small dish.
- Place crackers on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Drizzle or brush crackers with seasoned butter, on both sides.
- Bake crackers for 5-10 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine cranberry sauce, mayonnaise and pepper.
- Top each crackers with a dollop of prepared sauce and a piece of turkey.